Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. So i got 2 jars full of good Pineapple Chink smells amazing btw.. havent smoked any yet or even weighed it out yet.. its not much tho but a hell of alot better than my last harvest.. i expect them to just keep getting better & better as i grow!!

And a lil ball of sticky icky from my trim scissors!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are those blacked out jars?

New Perpetual Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do i just place the belveda pack in.. & thats it..

Its a 62% bolveda pack.. but do i just place it in & thats it.. let it work??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Their amber colored

Helps block out uv rays during curing!!

5. When I used the humidity packs, mine came with an extra cardboard piece, and it changes color. When the pack is no longer working.

6. Yeah, I figured that. I'm trying to figure out my drying area is going to be. I think I'm going to set a cardboard box up in my flower tent for drying. In the 1x3 space. Just until we get the move to Colorado done, and dont worry about drying and some smell leaking out slightly.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What kinda humidity pack is it

8. Integra boost 62% same price or bit cheaper than bovada, but you get 4 more in a pack I believe. Work great as well, no issues at all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I read that the packs can change the taste of the buds, is this false/true?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If you are the type of weed smoker. Who's acts like a wine connoisseur. Then you might notice a difference, but I haven't noticed anything. My white widow had crazy amount of taste. Specially the spicey side lol

11. Its actually the basic samething.. 2way humidity percentage keeper..

Never heard if them.. must be just as good cuz it cost the same..

12. But you get more in the integra boost packages than the bovada for the same price.

13. I find 10 boveda’s for $10 so at $1 each boveda pack didnt check the integra’s tho..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ahh mann dats definitely a good deal.. their discriptions are basically the exact same 2way humidity control.. same shit different name better deal on quantity

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yep, bovada are the known brand, so other companies are having to find a way into the market now somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Finally my driver has came in & mann lemme tell yall these shit bright as f#%k!!

They wouldve been installed already but i dont have a way to hang them right now.. always suttin mann.. lol

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. It takes away from the taste some, but if you haven't mastered drying yet, they are too helpful not to use.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Small video of trichs on this last plant to chop down for this harvest..

I only see cloudy trichs super cloudy but no amber yet.. any day now mann..

This HD microscope really is the shiznit!!

Lmk what yall think??

19. Heres the whole plant.. not very big.. but took the longest to finish up..

Shes really eatting away at her fan leaves that are left.. shes looking real good and smelling even better..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]