flower problem...Ca?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThePot, Aug 15, 2007.

1. So i always assumed it was a N def. but I gave my 2 plants 2 diff nutes, 1 is 18-18-18 the other is 10-30-20 with similar micro nutes. Today they started lookin different, so I dont think it was N. my only guess is Ca

any help is greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

today:

10-30-20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18-18-18
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the ones on 10-30-20 look fine so i guess that fixed it. the triple 18s look a little light in color but nothing too serious.

3. well I cant argue with that. Apparently the wide leaves = indica? not sative? Some bugs got at some of the tips of the leaves when I left over 4th of July for a few days, thats why they look like that

4. Yes, they are both showing the classic yellowish/brown tips which are early signs of calcium lockout or deficiency. As GG says, get some dolomite garden lime or some calmag. Make sure your ph isnt off, calcium is locked out at 2.0-6.2.

5. OK. Well the Ph has been high from using alot of tap water (even letting it sit out for 24 hrs), that and not much nutes/feeding. Yesterday I flushed the lighter one a bit and gave them both some dolomite, so hopefully that helps. last Ph test was around 6.5 or somethin.