Flower now legal for medical use in Florida !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by treelover, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Finally ! Flower has been given the green light for medical marijuana patients in Florida and today I bought my legal flower [​IMG]

It is about time ! Until last month we have only had capsules, oils and tinctures. Some dispensaries had “flower pods” to be used with volcano type vapes but now we are able to purchase loose flower !

Yay!

The OG Treelover bitch

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yeah but still to expensive. Doc's are raping people and so is the dispensaries. What a crock of BS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Grats florida! It is a step small step in the right direction.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hearing FL is trying to put a 10% THC cap on flower, lawmakers who know nothing about this plant should not be the ones writing this shit. But hopefully if it happens, Florida gets around it the same way we do in Jersey. All flower in NJ is well under 10% THC. Although we have plenty of strains that are over 20% THCa

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is a step in the right direction, but HardDrive has it right. I’m disabled and cannot afford to be legal. Insurance continues to pay for Oxy, but the cost of Dr. fees and cost as dispensary is still out of reach for me...... plus no legal grow for medical patients...

• Like Like x 1
  6. hm? afaik there is no law that states NJ has a limit on THC.

have looked quite a bit and dispensaries like you said have plenty at 20%+ what you are saying doesn't make sense unless you are insinuating there is a loophole or the ATC is not abiding within the law. Can you clarify please?

7. Look again at the flower percentages when you get some. The THC rating will be low, the THCa rating will be the one over 20%, but when you add heat to THCa, like a flame, it gets converted to THC. I am saying this is a loop hole, but still well within the stated law because the strains they sell are high in THCa, not THC

This is from the state website: upload_2019-4-5_8-22-26.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I guess it's a start. They really need to hire people that know weed to right these bills

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. congrats! looks pretty dank :)

my lady says nice nails, btw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. it is all THCa while still a flower / bud unless decarbed Bud is being sold ETC... they test for decarbed THC to determine THC content don't they for any strain?

11. Not sure exactly how the testing is done in NJ, but I'll post a pic later of my packaging when I get home. THC is always under 1% on my flower, THCa is always about 15-28% depending on the strain. They may test for THCa rather than THC so they can get around the 10% THC cap in NJ

• Like Like x 1
  12. it is probably predicting % of THC based off of THCa content ... otherwise the only way to know THC content would be to decarb and test the remains

13. Living in Mid-East Fla and here in S.E Ky I can say Fla is a fucked up state.
    I can buy (if i didnt grow) decent weed for less than half the price that it costs to see the doc and then the dispensary. And you only get so much a month.

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is a misunderstanding to this. There is no THC limit in NJ but there is a limit on already active THC that is found in the plant. There is a certain percentage of active THC in flower, and it is quite low. This law was put in to protect children in case they touch it.

Lawmakers in NJ are so clueless how THC and THCA works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fuck I want it where in legal states you are still eligible for workers comp for marijuana smokers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1