Flower now available in Pa-08/01

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by wimpy, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Rolls out tommorrow at selected dispensary's. Dispensary owners said patients should expect to pay between $10 and $24 per gram, depending on the potency of the cannabis strain, and between $30 and $70 for an eighth of an ounce. Prices to come down after more growers come on board. Buyers, however, won’t be able to inspect the flower before buying. Pa law requires medical marijuana to be sold in opaque, sealed packages. “You can’t see it, and you can’t smell it in the dispensary,” owners say. “If you want a look, we’ll have high-definition pictures. Wtf!! Hopefully prices for carts will start dropping as the processors originally said when flower came on board.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Noice, that great green dispensary goodness... I cannot wait.

3. Yeah NJ is all prepackaged too, but so far the pics I have seen of the PA flower looks way nicer. Plus you guys got concentrates, cartridges and stuff too which is awesome. I know NJ will finally get on the concentrate train next year once new med regulations take effect but damn you guys got some nice lookin stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I do not mind so much that the flower is pre packaged but you should still be able to see it. What crummy laws..

5. Agree, plan on getting a g of several strains and go from there. Hoping more pa patients were on here to share experiences since flower is new here. Have our own review if you may.

6. I am glad flower is now an option. Only way to make the meds affordable for so many IMHO.

I haven't tried any dispensary wares yet but I'll be all over it soon enough.