Flower Clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kisfej, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    My clones from flowering plants died:mad: ( I cut them from day 20 ). I read a thread about cutting clones from flowering plants, and my question is:
    Which is tha last day when I can cut clones? :confused:
    Today is about day 30, and I need clones :)

2. How are you taking your clones? I've found it's a lot easier to get them in veg. I usually take my clones when I do my final transplant and then throw them in flower. Just 2 days ago though I realized I had 3 strains in my flower room with no clones. Oops! Sorry it's not long enough to tell you if it worked. From what I've read though, you should still be able to get a viable clone all the way through flower. Make sure you get a good healthy cut and baby that mofo with love! I would just be super anal about temps and humidity and make sure to use some hormone.

3. What I used:

Attached Files:

4. So I cut them, used the clonex, took in rockwool and placed under a 125w cfl.

5. How is the humidity inside that box? They need high humidity so they don't wilt.
    cuttings can be rooted almost up to harvest they just take longer and longer to root. I would put those cubes in some container with plastic wrap on top and mist them once or twice per day. :smoking:

6. Humidity is about 50-60%. I'd like to buy a propagator box, and make new clones, because they dont have any roots :( maybe the new ones will.

7. You need to give them a couple of weeks under good conditions which you don't have. If they aren't dead, leave them alone and keep checking. My clones have been taking longer in a humidity dome too just because temps.

8. They need higher humidity. Get a large bowl or a bucket deep enough so that you can put them in and cover with plastic wrap. cheapo humidity dome.
    Be patient. I have had them root as long as 50 days when taken late in flower.
    Not too much light. Remove the cover for 15 mins once or twice per day to let the air exchange. Try to keep temps around 80f. Keep at it it is not that hard once you do it a few times.:smoking:

9. #9 xDisciplex, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    If all else fails when the plant is ready to harvest only cut about 70% of the plant leaving some lower main stem/branches,and small buds.Then throw it back under veg lighting.In about a month it will start growing new branches that you can clone.

10. Finally I did it :D

Attached Files:

11. Nowdays :D

Attached Files: