Flouro

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by woolb34, Sep 8, 2009.

1. First time grower, and due to a budget strain I just went with flouro lights for this first grow. I was wondering, does using flouro's mean the plant will just take longer to grow to a respectable size or will it be totally limited to being a small plant not matter how long it grows?

I'll try to get some pics up, but it looks pretty healthy after a month of growth. I just don't know if I should wait longer than normal to send it to flowering or not.

2. You might have slower growth, but usually if the problem is lack of light you will see stretching. Someone with more experience with fluoro's might chime in, now that the thread is bumped.

Good luck with your grow. :smoking:

3. I think that for indoor growing you can veg just fine with flouros as long as you have enought of them. They wont get as big but usually for an indoor grow you dont want a 6' plant. It became real apparant to me when I switched over to flower that allot more light would be needed even at only 14" to 16" the light was having a hard time covering the plant.

So to start your fine but know that come flowering you will need allot more light than you will to veg.