Flourescent Lighting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by marijuanaman318, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Beginner with hydroponics kit who needs help. . . .

2. Your statement is the equivalent to me walking into my mechanic's garage and stating:

Think you could maybe provide a little more information? We're not psychics.

3. haha my bad dude but would flourescent lights be good for an indoor hydroponics kit? Its shop size, about 3-4ft.

4. wtf do you think were physics. lol wow and i thought ive seen it all.

5. if you have enough sure but honestly in my own opinion mh and hps is the way to go.

6. Ok but a couple flourescent bulbs would still produce a an amazingly descent plant, right?

7. oxymoron man, amazing "descent"?.

Yes flourescent will grow your plant, but you have to doubt there will be anything amazing about it.

8. Well i like your honesty man im just a beginner when it comes to this shit. Alright so in lamens terms how exactly would i grow indoors with a hydroponics kit. I havnt started yet but pretty much have all of the equipment except for the nutrients and ph.

9. Simple explanation of how to grow indoors with a with a hydroponics kit.

10. Read the CFL sticky in the Absolute Beginner's section. There you will find what you seek. A standard 'shop light' florescent isn't going to cut it. Period.

11. how many plants we talking bout having? i still suggest the mh and hps lighting system and they go for pretty cheap on ebay.what wattage you need,just dependin on how many plants your lookin to grow.

12. well i have a few seeds i bought from nirvana seed shopof some B.C. Kush and
    Haze 19 X skunk. Whats the min. watt needed for say about 5-6 plants?

13. #13 Stealson, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
  14. i use a 400 watt mh and hps and the plants love it! i had 5 and them two males popped up so i got rid of em but if using mh and hps i wouldnt suggest anything lower than 400 watts

15. How to Grow MJ

^
    |
    |
    |

If you haven't already seen that video, watch it, it will teach you many things about indoor hydroponics.

16. If you are gonna ask such simple questions as this after you've bought the seeds, why not just buy the seeds, send them to us and we can grow 'em for you without you having to do anything!?

:smoking:

17. #17 Stealson, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    hey he just wants some advice chill, i mean its not too cool to just single some1 out for asking questions, that may seem second nature and obvious to you, but i can remember freaking out my first sprout... ;)
    free toke...:smoking:
    *Tho it was a very general question*

18. I was only making a generous offer to the guy !?

:wave:

19. lol lol