Flourescent Light question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by young420means, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Quick Question I have 2 4 foot fluro's and i think they are T 12 and im wondering if I can use them with cool white bulbs and have descent results Or do i need a different model ill be using 2 in a fairly small space with several cfls for extra light my Dimensions are 53 3/4" Length 19 1/2" Depth And 28" height- lights will be ajustable and maybe a couple more on the sides so light gets to lower half also

2. Yeah you can,I have my T12's on top,And 15 26watt cfls on the sides,with reflectors,man my shit is bright.
    Oh the T12's bulbs home depot has 4 ft 6500k spectrum ones 2 for something under $8.00 bucks,How can you lose?

3. no shit ill have to check it out just got the indoor outdoor horticulture book yesterday so there may be and may not be so many dumb questions like this any more by me but then again most books seem foreign to me in the way they term things anyway thanks for the answer to my question