Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flour tortillas and Cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by svarterwyrd, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Has anybody else used flour tortillas to combat very dried out cannabis? I just put some in with some medicine i found in a drawer, that had been in a open zip- lock baggie for like a year and in a day it was back to normal :D

2. never heard of using tortillas. i usually use orange peels

3. I've heard bread works good but never heard of the tortilla idea. Not doubting you though lol

4. Never heard of tortillas. Heard about the orange peel but personally I've always just dipped the end of a Q-tip in hot water and dropped it into the stash jar I want to humidify an let it sit there for a good 4hrs or so.

Good Growing & Happy Toking!

5. I thought this was going to be about rolling a blunt with a tortilla. I was about to trip out.

Instead it's just some lame shit. You aren't bringing any potency back just adding moisture. I would guess the only benefit would be that your herb will burn slower.

6. i use orange peels, havnt heard of useing tortillas.
    not saying it dosnt work though.

7. Haha maybe i should have reworded the title.

8. The reason y flour tortillas r used, is bc they have no smell. All of u using fruit peelings r just messing the smell of ur bud all up. U get an oz of green crack, u really think, given u try to sell it or even smoke with sumone and try to say it's green crack, og kush, gorilla glue, etc...good luck. Unless ur dealing with idiots, they will say "u r full of shit, y does it smell citrusy?" Yeah it'll moisten right up, but u kill whatever smell it was meant to have.....js I'm def not trying to start anything...