Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Floridian stoners! Need help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whats an Allah, Jan 17, 2012.

1. #1 Whats an Allah, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    I live in central florida, and I'm not quite sure how much I should be paying for my bud. I started smoking regularly like a month ago for insomnia and I'm not quite sure if I'm getting good deals. Could someone with a decent history lemme know? Thanks

Forgot to mention what I get. Only bought dank in increments of $20 and $100 so far so I get a gram for $20 and a quarter for $100 but I was thinking of buying more to get a better deal so would like $600 for 2 o's be a good deal?

2. Yeah I've been lurking this site for a few months and I've noticed those people. Only made an account to see oldskoolgrower's blog, figured I'd post while I'm at it. Thanks dude

3. 600 for dank is a good deal. i wouldnt mind paying that at all. but bud is pricey where i'm from

4. Yeah, I live in Florida, and hour west (I believe, if my mental map is right) of Tampa. I get a gram for $20-$25, depending on no name or medical and an eighth is $60-$70 that's the most I buy at a time though cuz of my job right now. So it sounds like a good deal to me man!

5. I live further west in Florida, but I'd say those sound pretty reasonable

6. Thank you that's great to know. Also, before I waste space with a new thread, anyone send weed in the mail before? How safe/terrible is that? I know someone who grows it themselves like 3 hours away and they would obviously get me a substantially better deal but I'm not trying to be a felon. If I sent like a qp to like a vacant house in my neighborhood and only collected it at nighttime would it be safe?

7. no dont mail it and if you were going to only do UNDER an O because anything under an ounce doesnt get checked as thoroughly

8. This is the reply I was looking for. Mind telling me if your in like Dr phillips, downtown, gotha, metrowest, etc.?

9. I just moved out to northwest florida from cali and have no connects here!! Can anybuddy help me out????????

10. I'm in central Florida aswell and pay 15/G 45 an eighth and 85 for a quat. This prices include shipping and handling. I get really dank trees and never get a let down

11. $900 QP's is where you get the price break

12. $100 a quarter for dank is about retail in Florida. If you get a really solid hook up you might get $90 a quarter. For an ounce $360 would be retail and $300 if you got a really solid deal.

13. I get 15 a gram, 80 a quater, and 140 half o, 250 a zip. and i live in central florida as well

always dank, just picked up blue dream

14. Anybody know of a good connect here in the Tampa area?? I can't find quality bud like I used to back in Miami :( I would appreciate any help from you guys..

15. im reppin the 321 (melbourne) and im jealous to see your guys prices and that you can actually find herb around here. I just moved down here almost a month ago and my search for a job and a connect have both failed! I guess i just gotta keep looking and ill find both soon enough.

:)

16. Its a bittersweet feeling to know that im not the only one who cant find a decent connect.. 850, show some love!!!

17. I'm in SWFL.

I usually pay 80/Q for dank, and 330/O.

Those prices are slightly steep. The 2 O's is an OK deal, nothing to write home about. But for 56 grams to only save $60 and risk a nice long jail vacation... :-/

18. #18 Amaz0n, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    150 for a half 0 of dank is the best deal down here for me. i do pay 165$ 60$/8th for top dank some times tho and its worth ever penny. 70% of all weed gets to its customers trough the mail.(said on 60 minutes or less in a report i was watching) i use to get all my stuff shipped to me right here to me house no pick up spots....

19. I used to get all my shit mailed down here years ago when i was here for summer vacation. Everything went great until my buddy up north got busted.

20. I'm from Miami and the prices my distributor charges are $60/eighth, $90/quarter, $165/half ounce, and $310/ounce