Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida420bud's 300th Post- my entire stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Florida420bud, Feb 8, 2009.

1. thanks guys, and yea the florida weather is really good right now.
    and to sensimillia, the bud down here has just started to get better. it used to be all fruity stuff or crippy, but now im seeing more exotics. prolly getting some white rhino in a few days

2. lol 561 repin! lake worth here :hello:

3. yeaaa haha. lake worth isnt to far at all. hows the bud over there?

4. Meeee :) Hi :D
    Your stuff is awesome, me wants that scaleee :rolleyes:

5. haha thankss. i picked it up at a gas station for 35. no problems so far :D

6. getting a kief box was one of the best choices i ever made haha. so far the scale is working great.

7. Im down in Ft. Lauderdale. Some pretty good kryp down here but mostly no-name dank. My friend has one of those bongs and they rip!

8. haha no one expects it- there not quality really at all but they get people so high its ridiculous

9. yo man im here in boca raton. thats some sweet ass bud your gettin. south FL always has dank. sweet pieces too man

:smoking:

10. thanks bro, the strains have been good lately. Have you gotten any bomb shit lately?

11. yo florida! Just droppin in to show ya some love an c how the greens goin over there. Hope you manage to stay high bro. take it easy :)

12. thanks man. ive been doing good, plenty of buds over here. Alot of haze lately, gets me high like no other haha.

Hows the bud in the northeast treating you?

13. well since i stopped growin, just been smokin on my home made iso hash. I aint dropin money for bud so itll hafta last a while. i just cant afford to pay the prices here for top shelf. :(

14. i feel you man. after all that virtually free bud itd be hard to go back to payin 50 an eighth, especially with the economy where it is. But hey, hash gets you higghhhh haha.

15. the hash is a result of the trimmings from every strain i grew in the last 9 months. crazy mixture and it came out so so so strong.

16. Haha Iv got the exact same scale! Sick pics bro

17. thanks man.

myles, thats awesome. i saw some of the stuff you grew and im sure that hash is extremely potent. keep smokin man

18. ha, i have that exact same mini bong and scale... sofla's a small world...

19. haha yea for sure. where in south fl are you at?

20. dude those are some sick bowls i love bowls wicked convinient my glass one broke though but +rep nice bro