Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Tokers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mynameisbake, Sep 7, 2012.

1. My buddy recently moved to Florida and is bragging to me how the standard for an oz is 90 and all this great shit. Btw he lives in miami.

Is this realistic?

2. i have some homies here in colorado that moved here from ft myers, fl.
    so i dnt know for sure about miami specifically, but everything ive been told is unless you grow yourself its around 300 an o for not super bueno ganja. But that's all hear say just like what you've been told haha

3. Yeah I'm pretty sure my friend is just lying his ass off just sounds way too good to be true but he says he gets from a family friend who grows hydro its not that I doubt that (which I kinda do but whatever) I just doubt that the standard is 90

4. I don't live in Florida, but I have toked it UP in Big Pine Key, Fl.

5. :eek::eek::confused:Lol he's lying hisnass off , 300-350 I usually what I hear people payin all over the state