Florida Toker :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Molly420, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys my names Molly. I'm a college student Just discovered this site. I've been toking for about 4-5 months now. Taking my first tolerance break this week. :wave:

2. Hey Molly! Welcome... You'll have a great time here... specially when u r out of weed... and when u r really really high...

3. Looking forward to it :)

4. So how long is the tolerance break u r taking?

5. 4 days :) Gonna toke up on fridayyyy!

6. yea? Sweet, I've been toking for about 1 year now.The last month or so I've smoked so much it's not even funny. Right now I'm pretty blown on some fruity haze. One of the best sativa High's I've ever had.

7. Oh and I live in Miami!!!

8. What college u at im at usf saint pete

9. Its just mids for me. If I smoke the premium stuff I can't function. Very Nice however.

10. I hear the stuff in miami is fabulous :)

11. damn lol you got midterms right now? Took mine before christmas break. Yea man Im gonna take a break from toking tonight, as hard as that sounds. lol, what are you smoking over there? any fire shit? The last budd I had before the fruity haze was this grapefuit Diesel.. I've never been so fucked up in my life.

12. My best friend took two milky ass rips from a bong, he had to stop open the window throw up and he was high for about 6 hours lol. Oh and he's been smoking for about 6 years now. So yeaa That grapefruit shit was off the chain.

13. Good Golly Miss Molly!

Welcome to the City from the Southshore of Tampa Bay (813).

14. Hey Molly! Welcome to the city fellow toker!

15. I have your avatar on my shirt