florida to ban selling "carburetor" pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by stickey_fingerz, Mar 13, 2010.

1. #1 stickey_fingerz, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  2. #2 Menos el Oso, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    Wow, what a bunch of morons! I hope that everyone of those people who supports this bill dies from a heart attack, a car crash, or in a fire.

3. That's a pretty messed up bill...

4. I read police are noticing an influx of these pipes in routine stops, so they.., make them illegal.

5. Wow, so weak. Oddly enough though, I've been in a headshop here in orlando that had a bit of latex or something covering every carb hole for legal reasons. After you buy the pipe, you just scrape it out in 2 seconds. Maybe that is a possible work around. I love how its ok to sell those pipes though if 75% of the sales are tobacco. That's ok kids, you can go kill yourselves but don't you dare touch one of these glass things with a hole in it, then you'll get addicted to crack!

6. all this really boils down to is the ignorance of lawmakers today. did they think about the local glass blowers that need the profits to survive? of course not. they have fatass salaries and pension funds to last them for many years. and second, if you can find me a crackhead who smokes crack out of a bong, i will endorse this bill 100%. imo this is the real "hipocrosy"

7. The other things the shops are doing is they are taking a large rubber circle with a hose through it and placing it in the ends of the bongs effectively making it a "hookah" and being sold as such.

8. That guy actually had the balls to say a 'pipe' is a 'destructive utsensil' and 'destroys communities'? Glad I dont live in FL tbh, i went there few months back and got some bud off some guy shit was pure schwag!! i couldnt wait to get back to cali and visit the club.

9. You just dont know the right people...

10. that was the story for me when i lived in florida to, i could never find the dank.

either way im so glad i left that state. i have such a fiery hate for florida ha.

i live in colorado now and i gotta tell ya, if you ddont wanna have to worry about stupid laws like this, ya gotta move west hah.

11. yea im glad im so far de-tached from florida(still live in the state) if i didn't watch the news or newspapers i wouldnt know shit about whats going on even in my own state let alone the country or world lol...

southernmost city FTW...

12. God damnit! As if this place wasn't bad enough with it's ridiculously harsh marijuana laws. All of those people can go fuck themselves!!! :mad: fucking assholes. They don't even know what half these items are. Fuck Florida and these retarded ass old Republicans "representing" us. I can't wait until they all fucking die off.

13. This is some lousy, shameful ignorance. I'm glad I'm not in FL anymore. I wonder if the government's in cahoots with big tobacco on this one.

14. this is so ridiculous. GUISE, what's gonna happen when you prohibit SAFE methods of ingesting cannabis???
    *takes hit from aluminum coke bottle*

15. Its both democrats and republicans alike, the dems made the bill and republicans are supporting it.

Fuck democrats, fuck republicans.

16. Well said.

17. its the truth... idk if its republican or democrats i just want some comon fuckin sense in politics... we have too many book smart people and not enough cmmon sense...

18. You can buy a shotgun and conceal it in your coat if it doesnt have a stock but you cant buy a piece of glass with a carb hole.

makes sense.

19. esactly... no common sense in politics...

20. Ok, so now people can't buy a safe glass pipe, so they're gonna go make bongs out of plastic bottles and aluminum bowls.

Amazing idea. Definitely gonna stop people from smoking.

And that comment about people use these products to smoke marijuana AND CRACK. What the hell is wrong with these people, lol.