Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

florida sucks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by manonthemoon305, Jul 16, 2009.

1. #1 manonthemoon305, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    spending a year in jail or paying $1000 fine for a simple marijuana possession is ridiculous
    how does marijuana laws work?does the state actually follow this law, a year in jail for a gram?

Florida - NORML

2. That's the maximum possible sentence and fine for possessing 20g or less.
    Jail time plus a fine is almost always assured, but the odds of one receiving the maximum penalties is low.

3. Pretty much only if you have a prior record of offenses. If your a relativly clean slate chances are you get probation

4. so it would most likely be 1 or 2 days in jail and a small fine: ok i get it now. i got paranoid after i read the laws,sorry for the stupid question :p

5. If it's your first offense in Florida then it's highly unlikely they'd give you any jail time. More like probation or drug classes.