Florida stoners v. 2

Discussion in 'General' started by imsobaked, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I'm moving to Sarasota, Florida and I need to know how it is down there and also how it is to be a stoner there.

2. Eat In

I live in tampa only been to sarasota a few times. But they do have munchies 420 cafe.... pretty awesome place

3. Oh HELL yeahh :DD
    That is pretty awesome. Looks delicious as fuck.

What's the bud down there like?

4. The bud is pretty good. Im guessing Sarasota would have about the same as tampa. Just a lot of no name dank.

5. Same up here in VA. But the prices are expensive!

6. i eat there almost once a week. i recommend the fat dickie. it is a chickin philly with chicken tenders, cheese sticks and onion rings. very good.

7. I just love how obvious the name is :smoke:
    Looks like a place where I will be often.

8. honestly you would think with a name called munchies a bunch of stoners would be there. but i have seen more straight edge people with there family there then stoner. very good food tho.

9. Well it's still pretty cool. I can't wait to get out of
    VA.

10. i dont blame ya. better move quick i need a munchies buddy. lol

11. Haha hellyeahh.

12. Anyone know good places in Sarasota to look for bud?

13. i'm in sarasota right now lol. i live here when during the summer and when i'm not in school (went to high school here)

14. i guess i'll give you the jist of sarasota social life since i lived here for most of my life.

first of all, munchies is pretty good, and if you want it, never get it delivered. whenever me and my friends would order from there it'd take like 3 hours to get our food and by the time it would come we'd have already eaten/forgotten that we had ordered. if you're going to get something, get the dank nugs and the fat sandy.

if you wanna find bud, honestly, go out to siesta key and go to the village (siesta key oyster bar, beach club, daquiri deck) on sat nights and it's PACKED. tons of young people and guarantee you would be able to make friends with some people who toke and they could help you out. i myself have been approached numerous times by tourists on siesta key looking for weed in my lifetime.

the weed here is basically the same as most places. there's mid grade (like twenty-forty for a quarter) and then there's good shit (usually don't have names, i just call it chronic) that ranges from 45-60 an eigth. the bud here is good enough that you don't have to complain.

when are you moving here? i just got back a month ago and am here til like mid august then i go back to school in az.

15. that's cause it's right next to that ice cream store i think. plus munchies has gotten a lot more attention since it got featured on man vs food. i think it's overrated, honestly, but i'll eat there occasionally.

16. Florida is awesome, there is a reason everyone comes here to retire and go on vacation. But on the contrary all the old people and tourists drive like shit and are very rude and annoying. the bud is fantastic and reasonably prices as well. lots of people grow here, including me

17. sooooo many old people in sarasota it's ridiculous. every night after like 10 pm the roads are literally dead.

18. I'll be coming this morning and arriving either tonight or tomorrow.

19. #19 TRexx, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im in palm beach if u can't find anything there. Got dank :smoke: