Florida smokers lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joshsewell420, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Gonna start this thread for all the Floridians out there smoking and toking. BTW this weather is craaazy lol." That's what I thought. NERD! "

2. 400 views and none of u Floridians have posted. Come on dudes" That's what I thought. NERD! "

3. It's gonna be 76 today for the Super Bowl thank goodness. I've had it with 30 degrees. North FL hereSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Pam beach canny, mid east

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. North fl here too Pensacola exact. Love it but so glad the freeze is over lol" That's what I thought. NERD! "

6. Central fla. Love this site!

7. Word. How r yall

" That's what I thought. NERD! "

8. Hey if we get MMJ in Feb, does anyone wanna hire a labor hand? I'd be so down to work at/for a dispensary

9. Haha when it eventually goes down I'm going to the bank for a loan on a dispensary true story already have all the plans mapped out and an amazing grower willing to travel with 20+ years of exp in cali

10. Well shit dude I'd be willing to move up north for that kind of work. Im almost 20 and am still tryna figure out what to do with my life

An opportunity at a career in the cannabis industry would be, i don't know, awesome?

11. Hopefully the banks will work with us. Usually you have to have your own capital to start up

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Absolutely awesome!!!! Lol and I have a decent amount of start up would only need maybe 20,000 tops. Want to own building Not rent one for the line of work lol

13. So the word on the street is that 78% of Floridians vote for it. Only need 60% to pass...looking good its on ballet for november

14. Central Florida here, 352.....

we'll get it passed....and hopefully get rid of Rick Scott at the same time......

15. I heard that the mmj was super strict and nothing like Cali's , any truth to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. U mean here in Florida?

17. I actually went to jail about a month ago for misdameaner possession of marijuana under 20 grams and my plea offer was a year of probation.

18. Had enough weed for maybe 3 fat joints

19. Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app