Florida Residents

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheyCallMeInky, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Yeah definitely man loved going there. It's a good pregame before hitting the bars/clubs. lol Hey man if you know anyone around lemme know.

2. I know everyone around. Lol

3. Yeeeeee I'm in Wellington now

4. Superbly too. Lol

5. I have a house on Singer Island and went to HS in Jupiter =D Beautiful area.

6. Fuck Florida, that fucking pill mill.

7. Not anymore, you can't even have a legit need and be prescribed....good thing, though...:)

8. Really? Can you elaborate?

9. No, against the site rules to discuss other drugs, legal or not...if you want to know more just google it...

10. Oh yeah, my bad man.

11. My mom also has fibromialgia among other things..I have tried once or twice to bring up the subject about the medicinal properties of cannabis and she also shuts me down she gets mad when I tall about "drugs"

On the other hand she's hooked on lyrica, caffeine and a bunch of really strong medication that is not even prescribed to her just to calm her pain.

12. Yes 70% of Floridians approve of medical marijuana. The stubborn ones are our Republican legislators right now, specially the president of the senate Rep. Gaetz

13. Very accurate! If it was REALLY up to us. It would have been here.

14. Whoever has Gaetz in their district needs to cote him out on the next election

15. It really is up to us. Don't even hope for these bills to pass the legislature. We all need to get off our ass and get mmj on the ballot ourselves. Here's how: People United for Medical Marijuana - Florida PAC

16. If the bill doesn't pass AND we can't get it to the ballot we seriously need to a democrat majority in the fl congress

17. We just have too many smokers. Not enough voters....

18. Just bumping this post back up to the top.. go to the site and start supporting this, need to get the word out and get it on the ballot... :hello:

19. I agree. We as florida, can make a difference, with some of the highest mmj support in the country. But also. The people against it are avidly so, making a negative impact. The pill mills are too inter-government. I'm starting to think it will be ages before we jump on the train. Jeff Clemens out of my area, has been really
    Pushing it up legislators asses.

20. A great way to spread the word about this mmj initiative from United for Care is to hit up university and trade school clubs and organizations. Just google up any college in Florida and you'll find a directory for these clubs and organizations. Usually they provide names and e-mail addresses for the folks heading up these clubs. Send them an email and let them know about the mmj petition and ask them to support it with a link to United for Care.