Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pickup: Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Justen, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Hey blades!!

I just picked up some amazing looking train wreck after work today, let me know what you all think..

[​IMG]

Also, I know this is completely OT, however my roomate used my bowl and smoked some mids in it so I decided to clean it out with some isopropyl rubbing alcohol however it still has a funky smell to it and there is still some resin stuck in my bowl, anyone have any suggestions other than boiling my piece (always gives it that funky after taste!)

[​IMG]

2. Nice marijuana you have there:smoke: Hows it smoke?

3. The last batch I had was absolutely amazing so I expect nothing less from this batch. The high starts to come on slow at first, and out of nowhere puts you on your a$$ immediately! All I know is, once it starts getting dark out, I start getting really sleepy :p

Always have that weed hangover in the morning too (sometimes I think I'm still a bit stoned when I wake up LOL). :hello:

4. That's what's up:smoke: I was offered Trainwreck a couple weeks ago, but I'm on probation:cry: Only 70 days to go though:D What method do you use to smoke if you don't mind me asking?

5. Almost always glass. But I also love to roll a fat blunt too. Usually use my bowl or ol Bong Marley :D

I feel ya bein on paper :p I had to quit for a few months whenever I switched jobs because of the urine analysis I had to take for work.

6. Damn. Well I'm going to quit littering your thread with my comments:wave: Nice bud, again. Enjoy that shit.

7. Nice. Buds. Bro. :D

8. I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole.i'd smoke the shit out of that.

9. put it in a bag with iso and some sort of detergent, dish or laundry. oxyclean works wonders. then shake it aton. or even salt. you need an abbrasive.

10. oh a dank buds btw

11. Did you use salt with your iso? I get a container of sea salt every so often and pour a little in the bowl/mouth piece and then pour alcohol into it, close both holes and just shake shake shake. If the resin is really caked on, it might take a few times.

12. Thanks both of you for your replies :wave: I've been told to use salt by a meth head I know (crazy right?) he said he used it for his pipes. But he told me I needed large salt / sea salt as an abrasive, he told me regular table salt is too fine, is this true?

:smoke:

13. table salt is pretty fine and might dissolve. but rock salt even. just a powder. hell if your desperate and near a beach then sand could do. i wouldnt recommend sand though. i personally like oxyclean RIP billy mays, followed up with a dishsoap cleaning