Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Really enjoying this Platinum Bubba Kush I picked up in Orlando ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409938668.688401.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nice to see some fellow Duuuuvaaaallllllll folks in here.

3. I miss Florida can't wait to move back

4. Hey brother, I've been slammed with work and haven't had much time to do any fishing. Hope you feel better man. Keep me updated & we'll get together.

5. #105 SaltyWarDog, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Picked up some Flo, new strain to my ears. I'm not putting a pic up since it looks like a blind man trimmed it.

6. A buddy had some "Flo" last weekend. It was okay, strong citrus smell/taste. Let's see those nugs!

7. Picture doesn't do it justice but it's some fire from my ex-main dealer I just got back in touch with when my new main was out. Miami beach btw

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. those prices are kind of steep...

9. #109 FL_smoker, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    ^

10. So you have a place in Orlando and Jax? What do you do for work? You're balling!

11. No I go to Orlando to get away from Jax for the weekend. I'm an traveling man.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

You ask and you shall receive, it taste like nothing but the high is good and that's what matters. I have to trim nugs up cause I hate smoking leaves

Attached Files:

I'd smoke it!  Did you trim those nugs up a bit?  They don't look bad.

14. #114 SaltyWarDog, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014

not in the pic no, its hard to see but they are the same color as the bud, My indoor is 2 weeks out. Hate dealing with these jokers when I have to. I am a leaf Nazi and all most go on my shit!!!

15. You'll have to update the thread when you harvest those beauties. I checked out your grow & it looks good! I need to jump on the grow band wagon, it'd save me a ton of coin.

16. I always grow, just been in-between harvest

17. Yooo, anyone in Miami?  :smoke:

18. Im in Fort Walton

19. I'm a trim nazi as well. All my shit I trim is leafless and anytime I buy stuff that isn't trimmed good I always pull out the snips and do a little trimming