Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. You live in the historic area? I grew up off Saragossa. Live in north saint johns now. I need to make it down there more often.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No, I'm a little bit South of downtown.Still a hop and a skip though.

3. That Gods gift Looks pretty Damn Good. The stuff I get looks like Crumbs compared to that Nug !!!

4. You're right down the road, maybe we'll roast some time. Do you fish by chance?

5. Sounds Good ! When I can,haven't gone to much this year. Been a few times around the 4th of July.Just some inshore.

6. It's really the only thing I can find to pass time. Since I've moved back here (over a year) from leaving the Army I've yet to obtain a hobby besides work or people to hang out with.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fishing Really is good therapy !! Nice to get away from the hustle and bustle.

8. ^^ fuck that 3000 a pie shit I get my bud 750 a quap 22 a pie here in the sunshine state

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. @[member="wesker420"] didn't see THIS until right now.  Nice to meet you.  Got the goods on the west side?

10. Anyone live around the navarre area?

11. My guy gets it from a grower. Its the best no name I've ever had. Always sticky and fruity smelling. 120 a ounce but if I get in with the grower I can get it for 80

sent from your mom's house

12. I'm in Jax, Been smoking 6 months and always got my shit from the same guy.Don't know anyone lol. I usually pay $20 G, $50 eight, $90 quarter, $160 half. Shitty quality pics from a galaxy S3.

Attached Files:

13. UK member here staying in Orlando for a few weeks.

Big up to the Ocala three for hooking me up! The real super sand worldwide B)

Attached Files:

14. Dude I just moved from Ocala. I was living in Panama City beach and the bud there is expensive but fuck is it fantastic. Best bud I have ever gotten in Florida was there

15. Hellloo 175 a zip

the real super sand

Attached Files:

Are you insayan?

17. da most insayan

the real super sand

18. I just moved to tallahassee and havent gotten a hookup here yet, but when i lived in orlando i was getting 60 quarters, 35 for an eighth, 10 a g. Being childhood friends with your dealer helps out, and every week it got better B)

19. #59 Shmotz, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Pensacola right here man,
    $15 g for dank and $20 for 7g of good mids
    Usually just buy mids because it lasts longer and cheaper, dank for special occasions ☺️

20. Picking up some new bud after work I'll post it B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

the real super sand