Florida Outdoor grows?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by themasochist, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Got a hold of some Durban poison beans from a friend in Canada. Any FL growers out there have experience with outdoor?

2. I have grown some outdoors.

3. #4 themasochist, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Alright I made my big choice going with:Lowryder Dwarf mix, I have heard the negs about the lowryders smoke and what not, but I am doing this more to make sure I can actually do it and not get fucked. Gonna GPS em and put in different locs, thinking like 3 in each spot.

20 of these This is the Joint Doctor's variety pack. It is a very good choice for anyone who wants some variety in their auto-flowering strains. Each packet is a 100% auto-flowering mix of Lowryder Original, Lowryder #2 and other related lines in the Joint Doctor's breeding projects; usually integrating Santa Maria and Mazar genetics. All plants will begin to flower at 3-4 weeks and will finish in 8 weeks from seed, while exhibiting slightly different shape, branching and budding traits. Subtle differences in taste can be noticed by the connoiseur.

4. good call on having several small plots scattered around. I don't have any exp. w/ autoflowering ganja but that sure takes a big chunk of the grass growing variables out of the equation.

Are you growing in the ground or in containers? IMO growing in the ground is the way to go if you're gonna go guerrilla.

5. doing outdoors containers sowing in around may, think this will be a good choice specifically becaue of the hurricans we can experience I want something that is going to come to maturity quickly.

6. better be careful got some pretty bad jails and prisons in florida

7. #8 Smokey-eyes77, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Aye, Starke is a hell hole.

Edit: Also, Coleman was in the news today, 8 inmates went to the hospital for a fight in the rec yard.

8. I was told by someone on this forum to ask you Oldskool about the best times to plant in Hawaii since you've done it at the same latitude. Is there a best planting time of year there or should I find a Hawaiian?

9. Gee thanks I had no idea herb was illegal, geeze you just saved my life thanks so much buddy.

Both of you fucks can get the fuck out of my thread, have a nice day.

10. Hey well fuck you too!:hello:

11. Serioulsy why would you come in this thread where I am trying to get help and say some dumbass shit? Are you mental or something?

12. Iam not.

But you seem to have a case of bitching syndrome.

Just calm down dude, Im fucking around.
    I was just replying to the guy saying the prisons around here are bad, Because they are.
    Iam allowed to come in this thread and agree with someone, Now you sir are the one putting people down.

Have a smoke and chill :smoke:

13. Not putting you down, just pointing out how rude it is to jump in my thread where I am asking a legit question and you two kooks come in with those negative vibes of prison or some shit. Did you actually believe I never thought about the law aspect of this?

14. Mental is a word used to desribe someone who is mentally challenged.
    Meaning putting down was so present :p.

But Im sure you did, but you also came looking for help and just so happens that guy was thinking only of the law aspect.Its really all fair, nothing to frett over.

Best of luck on your grow tho:smoke:

15. I guess man, it is kinda like saying to someone in a very round about way,"hey I am going to to fly on a plane" Kook guy then says, "hey careful planes crash" See how unnecessary a comment like that is?

16. Eh, You didn't make a statement though.

You asked a question.

17. I live around 25 degrees N. (South Florida) but I don't have any idea about the weather patterns in Hawaii. I plant my main crop in Aug/Sept. for a Dec./Jan. harvest. The temps. humidity and pests are much lower here over winter. The problem with this is that the day length is also short so I vegetate indoors under artificial light and put the plants outside after they have matured and are ready to flower.

I do grow year round...I just can't quit...but the best results are my fall/winter garden.

I'd say you can grow all year too (based on my limited knowledge of Hawaii). If the days are getting longer (like now) plant outside and grow naturally. If the days are getting shorter (like after mid June) I'd vegetate under lights and then flower outdoors.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php

Good luck.

18. when do you guys start in florida im up north at the top, its still pretty cold.