Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FLorida MMJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by civicrcr07, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I heard a while ago that Florida will be passing a bill through Legislation in this month of Feb. 2010 to possibly bring MMJ to this great state of Florida...I've tried findng more information and possible progress of said bill but cant find anything, does anyone know anything about this? I have searched on google, msn, yahoo, bing, norml, and on here and have come up with nothing but old articles dating back to last year but say nothing about the bill currently.

2. I don't believe it. Not in this retarded right wing state. The only way to get MMJ is through the amendment process and for that one needs to collect something like 350,000 signatures to get on the ballot. And then you need 60% of Floridians to vote yes. I'm all for it but am highly skeptical.

3. It's in petition right now, but I don't know how many signatures they currently have or need.

4. yea i doubt thats happnin we are super conservatie probly about as much as georgia. id vote but i got a felony:(

5. i hate florida. im moving to cali :)

6. we are a conservative state but with all the research ive done it seems that the majority of the state is actually for MMJ so maybe there is a glimpse of hope.

7. well if dead people can vote in Florida, they can sign the petition! :D

8. thanks granny =) ill def look into it n sign up

9. Yeah I read somewhere some lady in Orlando got all of the signitures for the petition but im not sure when its going to be voted on

10. Florida can suck my non-existant dick.

Also, signed up and passed on to friend who goes to college in Tallahassee.

11. that would be awesome to bring mmj to florida! hopefully cali will legalize it and other states including us will follow suit!

12. last i heard had to get a bunch of signatures but if they did that then ye they are suppose to vote on mmj. hopefully repubs don't ruin it

13. I voted.
    You would think Florida would be right there with cali as far as legalizing.

Last I saw they had a bunch of sigs but not sure if it was enough

14. Me too this place sucks bad. moven to cali.