Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida MMJ Price Comparison

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, Sep 30, 2017.

1. I recently obtained a medical card in Florida where the dispensaries charge $75 for a 600mg vape cartridge and flower isn't even available. It's utterly insane what they are charging and there is only one dispensary in town. However, I think I found one product sold by Trulieve that may actually be comparable to other parts of the country in price. They sell a THC distillate for $90 which contains 1.275g of pure concentrate in a syringe. If I'm not mistaken, some of the more progressive states have this available for $90 a gram. I am trying to find the most economical solution and I think that I will be better off vaping/dabbing this concentrate than buying the pre-filled cartridges. The concentrate supposedly has no cutting ingredient while the vapes have added terpenes to thin them out for easier wicking in the atomizers. So basically if my math is right I can either get a cut product in an atomizer for 13 cents a milligram or pure distillate for 7 cents a milligram. Below are the two products I am comparing.

TruClear Concentrate Syringe 1,275mg Hybrid | Trulieve

Vape Pen Cartridge 600mg Hybrid | Trulieve

Can someone who is more knowledgeable take a look at these and fill me in on which one is more worth the cost? I am planing on asking the dispensary employees when I go there but my doctor still hasn't filled my order so I can't buy anything yet. (Yet another thing that sucks about Florida MMJ)

2. And I thought NEVADA WAS PRICEY;)
    The 1st one does not even say what strain..at least the 1275MG syringe can be Chem Dog..
    The pen (battery with 510 thread) can be had on the net for under $20 and is rechargeable..hate to think what they will charge you!

3. The first one has a drop down list where you can choose the strain. As for the battery, I already have one. I've been using vapes identical to those for a while, just not from dispensaries. The whole reason I got the medical card was because I couldn't find them anymore. Right now I'm just trying to figure out which product would give me the best value.

4. Really hard to say..I guess you may have to try them..

5. Yes the Truclear is the better buy in Florida. You must get a vape pen that can get hot enough to heat the oil as it's alot thicker than the prefilled cartridges. The plastic prefilled cartridges they sell can be easily refilled, buy pulling the plastic cap off and removing the rubber stopper. I bought a few of those and now just buy the Truclear and refill my old cartridges. I also add Terrapins to thin the Truclear out so I can just use my $20 vape pen.

6. Trulieve has several options for pens, they range from $20 (I like the $20 one) to $50 for the pens.