Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida MMJ Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Soulrebel239, Jul 8, 2017.

1. First off, glad to know that John Morgan is back at it for the people. My question is what's the best steps to take in getting a medical card in Florida right now? I've seen different doctors charge different prices but don't explain the process in detail. Can anyone help on this subject.

Sent from my Z833 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Whats there to explain? I had questions myself, but all you have to do is a simple google search it. Marijuana doctors .com helped me out quite a bit. If i were you and still had questions regarding your mmj card, id give the doctors office a call.

3. Shit, the dreaded double post, lmao a little too stoned this am, idek how to delete the duplicate. Whelp sorry about that one my man, ill be subbing up to follow up any q's

4. Please delete. Posted in wrong place.