Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Syztem, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Im not too familiar with the laws of being a medical marijuana patient in states that do not allow it. I've seen people living here, in florida, and like washington DC, NY, etc. that still are able to smoke marijuana legally due to medical conditions. they either moved there from california or some other state where it was prescribed to them.

how would one go about doing something like this? I currently am prescribed to percocet 10/500 for a bone tumor thats benign in my leg. it stopped growing, but its still pressing up against a muscle tendon that causes discomfort often. i took a liking to percocets to ease the pain, but i hate depending on them and would rather just smoke.

2. well as the federal medical marijuana is not open to new patients

it is a state law thing
    and I see no way that your id card (if obtained) from cali would help you in florida

by the way
    where in florida ya stay at?

3. and also by the way, medical marijuana is'nt legalized in florida.

4. ^^yes was implied