Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida medical marijuana lemon og 1g over

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Haloid9898, Jul 24, 2019.

1. [​IMG] Picked up a eighth of lemon og from a dispensary in Florida and wow it was a whole gram over. Here everything is expensive so that’s a blessing. The strain itself is awesome one of my favorite hybrids, doesn’t get me lazy unless I smoke to much. Very euphoric high. Quality is amazing and taste is super lemony.

<a [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice. Thanks for posting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Finally after over two years since the vote - Florida has gotten their shit together. If Rick Scott were still gov., it wouldn't have happened - he did everything in his power to see it didn't happen even though it was voted on.

Good looking buds. How much did you pay for an 1/8?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem :)

Yes it’s about time and edibles got approved a month back so excited for that.

I actually paid $33 exactly their cheapest price for 1/8. And it’s not priced by quality but by plant yield which is awsome. This is actually almost 22% so one of their higher thc ones.