Florida medical marijuana bill in the works!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BDesh04, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I'm sitting at my window waiting to see a pig fly by.

2. :eek:

I can see Rick Scott now.... But honey, I know youve invested millions in the drug screening industry, and Ive been trying to get more piss tests out of probies, but now they wanna legalize, what are we gonna do?

dude is such a tool...

3. about time.. i hope it goes.. but idk a lot of inbred stupid redneck republicans here that still think its a drug

4. I really hope it does. I'm sick of being paranoid about cops.

5. I'm hoping for this to pass!

6. that was a really bias statement about republicans... I happen to be a republican but my views on cannabis differ from the standard republican views. Most democrats are uneducated morons who don't know shit about what is actually going on in the country. I'll stop it there but please do not throw around comments like that. Some of my family lives in florida and i'm actually in florida visiting right now.

7. hahahahaha...good luck FL.

8. We need more then luck. We have way to many old people killing the joys of this state as is. Not saying that all old people are ignorant fucks. But there area a lot in florida that are. They take away spring break, and all the fun it brought to daytona. And even though I'd really like for us to go legal, I don't think it's are time yet.

9. Great response.......:rolleyes:

10. Zombie, you need to show those old folks stuff like this!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Now get a copy of my List, ALL OF YOU! (PM me your email addy, or email me- bottom of my sig) Then you can pull up articles like those that can change those old folk's minds! People are against cannabis until they see how it can help THEM! It is up to all of you to show them what cannabis can do....besides get them high! :smoking:

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious!

Granny :wave:

11. Now I kinda wanna start printing out copies and posting them around town.

12. I agree there are a lot of old people in Florida who think pot is bad because they are uneducated on the topic. They grew up hearing pot kills you and cigs are good so it's not there fault. Just give it 20 years when they're all dead and you guys will be legal

13. Lol, I don't think we can wait 20 years to finally have some sort of legal marijuana use.

14. Don't be so pessimistic blades! Go to the link below and click on the email link in the paragraph and email your representatives. We can change this if we let our representatives know how we feel.

http://www.mpp.org/states/florida/

15. Tampa bay represent! :tokin watchin rain:

Any one from 727?

16. when will we know if it passes?

17. It wont, Florida makes way to much from pharmaceuticals...

18. #19 emanuel8, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    they got me for .5 grams in 2004 lolh. Para was a philly cigar. H Ha Ha that why Its goood to be in portland babbbbbbyyyyy. Not Orlando or Charlotte no more. Legalized for mmju yeaaaahhhhh. Or Charleston sc. I know Im a east coast guy, in the wild wild west.

19. Smh... Lol