Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida medical marijuana advice concentrates? And lemon tree crumble

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Haloid9898, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Hey, guys first post. So I’ve been smoking weed for about 6 years and recently got a medical marijuana card in Florida and for the first time have been able to buy marijuana legally in my home state. Been very exciting, I’ve done it on vacation a couple times but nothing like doing it at home. Anyway so I’ve had my card about a month tried a bunch of different places and just been experimenting. Anyone know any good concentrates to dab from any Florida dispensaries . This is what I’m smoking on right now some truelieve crumble Lemon tree wax. It’s a strong Sativa, has a amazing lemony smooth taste and very head high definitely don’t like smoking before bed lol. I definitely want to try some new concentrates because I go to the same place every time and would love advice.
    [​IMG]

2. From Fl as well. Just had my appointment the 18th paid the state that day too! following. I have general questions about what to do now.

3. Welcome to the club :). What’s your question would love to help.

4. Whats the best dispensary as far as deals and general pricing goes? Do i have to have my physical card on me at all times? Ive been told once i get the email i can buy products, but if i need the id on me how can i use the email

5. 1. Ok Truelieve hands down is the best with constant consistency, decent pricing, and great inventory. Following closely behind are MUV, and vidacann. Liberty health science is the best price wise but far from it quality wise.

You must have your patient is number on you at all times with medical marijuana. Weather you have the email printed out, the card, or just your number written down in your wallet you will need it to carry MM.

The email printed out is actually your temp ID. So just print it out and take it with your drivers license/ Id and you will be able to buy MM :)

Hope this helps, check out my other thread in medical marijuana just posted the lemon og from truelieve it’s awesome.

Oh and as far as deals no one other than MUV, Vidacann, liberty health really have much deals and the ones that do email you or text you the morning of. Some deals include buy 3 carts get one free, discounts from 10-30% off certain stuff, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Im tryna find out if Muv here in Florida is any count.........? I usually go to Trulieve cuz their stuff is decent for the great prices i get......please, ANYONE with experience with Muv....lemme know...:coffee:

7. Nevermind yall.......ive been keeping an eye on Muv.....they just put a sell out for 40% off storewide....so i broke down and bought a few things from em......gonna pick it up today....ill let ya know what I think of it, case anyone gives a :poop:

8. Ok, so I bought several different things from my local Muv dispensary.....what ive tried so far, really is good. Here are a couple of pics of some flower and concentrate from them.

Attached Files: