Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Kush Pickup - OZ w/ MACRO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TonyOrlando, Jun 5, 2009.

1. These nugs look EXACTLY like the beasters we get over here. $350 is a little pricey but notheless it looks tasty as hell :)

2. here in portland that woul dprobably be about 280.. but looks very nice

3. Holy shit you pay 350 for a zip of danks! I get almost the same looking dank for 400 sometimes 450!!

4. fuck, i love kush. the taste is the best.

5. I wish i had a camera.I think my weed and yours are cousins:smoking:.Seriously i picked mine up in palm beach.Nice realllyy stinky FL kush.how does ur stuff smell??

6. Agreed. That's DANK but but here it would only be 220.

7. The smell is a combo of skunky funk and sweet fruity Kush.

How does yours smell??

8. Where do you live??? $220??????????

9. I used to get an ounce of dank in Miami/Dade county for $250.

10. Yar you can get dank for much cheaper here in FL

11. Looks like the mango kush that was around a bit ago, guess they had another harvest

12. How much does it run in Syburna?

13. Beasters??? Yeah right, this guy's bud looks very dank and trichy and uncompressed. You may say good beasters, but I call BS. That shit looks well cured.

14. Hahahaha....Not beaters. What part about FLORIDA Kush don't you understand??? :confused::confused:

15. I was talking to the people claiming it is beasters. I know it isn't.:smoking:

16. Haha. Thanks, dude. I quoted the wrong post.:hello:

17. Yeah a zip like that here in dade is $250ish. a $300 oz will blow that outta the water but those are still some very nice looking nugs.

18. Dude that looks nice, can't wait to get back to FL once I get done with school up here in GA...it's gonna be kind of a pain in the ass to try to find new dealers since my old connects are long gone...shit i might have to go down to Lil' Haiti at first in desperation till i find someone wtih some sticky good stuff...