Florida Is The Greatest State In The Union!!

Discussion in 'General' started by prez420, May 25, 2010.

1. i was giving him the benefit of the doubt. but right there screams troll.

2. if maine sucks, why does it fill up with so many fucking tourists from may-october?

3. I know dudes who didn't even know there was a state called Maine... :rolleyes:

The only people who hate on Florida are people who've never had the privilege of living here, so they're simply jealous, freezing their asses off in New York while we work on our tans in December. I guess it's all a matter of personal preference though.
    I guess if you don't like warm sunny weather, beaches, beautiful women, nightlife, and sports, then Florida might not be for you.

And yeah, our marijuana laws are tough, but if you actually lived here, you wouldn't think it was illegal. :smoke:

4. then i would say you know some dumb motherfuckers, youngdirk. at least here in maine, we learn geography in what, 5th grade?

5. straight*

6. It isn't going to close down headshops.......they just need to make 75% of their sales from tobacco. There are a lot of loop holes in this and clearly headshop owners are going to do this to keep their business.

Also, I live in Florida and disagree 100% with OP.

7. lived here my whole life and i hate it...way too fuckin hot

8. Geography. LIES!
    There are dumbfucks everywhere, and Florida is no exception (I also knew a guy who thought Florida was the capital of Miami when he was 18). I actually won my middle school's geography bee in 6th grade, so I guess they do teach it at some schools.

All idiots aside, there's a reason why Florida has some of the most popular universities in the country. Last time I checked, I hadn't heard of anyone going to the U of Maine... ;)

9. I believe its gonna close down many headshops... head shops around here dont even sell any tobacco.... how are they gonna sell 75% tobacco when noone intends to use there products for tobacco..

10. #30 prez420, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010

I didn't say maine sux I said never thought I would hear maine and best state used in the same sentence. I did say canada sux the reason I said that is because canada does suck. :p None the states suck we are all Americans well maybe cali sux but thats only cuz of cali's government u guys clean ure government up and you won't suck anymore :D Florida is just the best state out of the 50.5 states in union you might not agree with it but so what there is a big ol turd with ure name on it go ahead and live in your favorite state while u suck on that big ol turd. As for why I think so many tourist goto maine during may-oct I really dont know maybe its cuz those are the only months maine isnt a block of ice. I know in seattle they use to get alot of tourist around those months but thats only cuz those months are the only few months its not raining all day every day and you can enjoy all the beautiful scenery. Incase you was wondering canada still sux :rolleyes:

11. Let me give you an example of this loophole.

Guy comes in store and wants a "waterpipe"
    Guy in counter says "ok, if you buy this pack of cigarettes for $200, you get a free waterpipe"

get it? :D

12. duh huhhhh :smoke: thats baller lol

But like State wise ive lived in florida for 20 years (NY other 2) like florida's sick always a beach party and something goin on if thats what the OP meant but MJ LAW wise NO.

13. that's because you don't know anyone from maine.

you're what, 13 years old?

14. #34 prez420, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Tell these fools about it. Thats exactly what I was talkin about florida is awesome like that. Even just going down to the beach chillin under a palm tree drinkin coconut juice and smokin a blunt while u stare off into the ocean its the best life style anyone could hope for. If the ganja laws would change florida would be the perfect place to live.

13 is such a unlucky number why couldnt u say 12 or 14 anyway I said another post im in my mid 20s I wont go into anymore detail than that cuz the more info I give about who I am the easier it is for the gov to track me down.

15. This^

16. then why can't you act your age? i know the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people, but christ.

17. ...it's a nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there.:smoke:

18. Cant people have fun without some douche coming along saying stop acting like that ? Can't we all just learn to live and let live ? In other words just smoke a bowl and chill m8 no need to get all worked up arent we all just here to have fun ?

19. no man, you're telling me to eat shit and spouting off all sorts of bullshit about florida, maine, and canada.

that is the type of behavior to be expected of a fucking child.

20. WOW... I so thought this was a joke thread that found its way into the wrong section.

Florida has some highlights; but nothing that would make it the greatest state or even in the top 10. It's beaches suck (over crowded and no waves.. add pollution (worse now thanks to BP and lack of a response), the weather is not the best due to humidity and rain and hurricane's and thunderstorms wreck more destruction then all the volcano's in Hawaii do in 50 years combined. There is no snow so no winter sports.

I also lived in Florida when I was younger (Ocala); but never enjoyed it to much. VA is very similar to Florida (without the Latin flair) in that it has many of the shared positive and negative qualities. But I would at the drop of a dime move to Key West if my company opened a location down there.

If Colorado had tropical beaches it would be the greatest state of the union ;)