Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by burnintrees407, Jul 25, 2011.

1. @spinna looks like fire. What strain?? Looks nice and frosty.

2. damn i miss south FLA you can find good buds all day, here in daytona it's garbage weed.

3. Thinking of blue dream...

ForumRunner_20130325_184527.png

4. Blackberry kush. It's crazy frosty.

5. Looks good Kyle. I am more into BHO now.

6. I just wish I had a camera that could do it justice.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some south florida dank.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Miami. Just gotta find someone with dank . this months cop

9. Go to your house and wait...it will come to you! Haha, not.

10. We can't ask for hookups here guys, we wouldn't want to have this beautiful dank thread shut down.

11. @SLFsmoke, is the last pic blueberry kush? I picked up a q that looks almost identical to it

12. image-2351220675.jpg

image-1232942203.jpg

iPhone 5 camera no flash. Zoom in to see the delicious crystals :):)

13. lol @ all the "meh it's decent" ppl in here

whatever gets you toasted is good.

14. Hey guys I've been lurking in the city for awhile but just now made an account:wave: Here's a few of my pickups; purp, some pineapple kush, and some blue dream. I know some of these are a little blurry, I'm new to this iPhone business. Thanks for having a look at my bud! :smoke:

Attached Files:

15. Yeah, we love our weed here in Florida. I don't even know where to find mids at, and I have several dank connects. Medical weed bill was presented to the state senate this past week.

16. He is absolutely right!

17. Here's some northernlights

image-748383989.png

18. :smoking:yea the acronym for the bill is PUFMM. People United For Medical Marijuana. HaHa

19. Bill flopped and glass and bongs are also illegal to sell if your store is not doing 75% sales in tobacco, so massive BS for FL heading in the wrong direction.