Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by burnintrees407, Jul 25, 2011.

1. that first pic looks like some crazy purple fire. NICE :smoke:

2. Dank ass eighth of this for 45

Attached Files:

3. #603 Uphorik, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Looking good FL. I've been running into nice dank bud over cfl right now. The 407 and 352 have been very good to me recently too.

Two different strains rolling through my part of town.

ForumRunner_20120701_201848.png \t-, Lil purple mixed in there. This is a creeper high, but knocks me out after\tfew bowls. Flushed great; Ashes a nice grey/white.

ForumRunner_20120701_201943.png this bud alone is 4 grams, sticky and dense, a nice uplifting mellow stone, great for music and relaxing. Smoked a few bowls of this while Debbie rolled through, and just relaxed and threw my cares out the window. I'm holding onto this sweet lady, for the next tropical storm or Hurricane. Made the week a lil brighter!

Edit: paid 90 / quarter for both. Usually pay 100-110, so no complaints, considering it's really good bud.

4. [quote name='"Uphorik"']Looking good FL. I've been running into nice dank bud over cfl right now. The 407 and 352 have been very good to me recently too.

Two different strains rolling through my part of town.

\t-, Lil purple mixed in there. This is a creeper high, but knocks me out after\tfew bowls. Flushed great; Ashes a nice grey/white.

this bud alone is 4 grams, sticky and dense, a nice uplifting mellow stone, great for music and relaxing. Smoked a few bowls of this while Debbie rolled through, and just relaxed and threw my cares out the window. I'm holding onto this sweet lady, for the next tropical storm or Hurricane. Made the week a lil brighter!

Edit: paid 90 / quarter for both. Usually pay 100-110, so no complaints, considering it's really good bud.[/quote]

Orlando? I hear thats where the good shit is.

5. [quote name='"Thekidthatshigh"']

Orlando? I hear thats where the good shit is.[/quote]

Windermere /west O got that fireeeee

6. yea if u want some serious kief...quickly. im talking a .4+ in 3 days just get a magic bullet or one of those generic ones for 20$ and cut a credit card and put it inside the cup part and let it be like little flaps. the kief catches onto it and in about 3 days you can scrape about 2 bowls worth. (we used to burn about 3 blunts a day though lol)

7. some top shelf exclusive shit, ZOMBIE KUSH!! (OG Kush x Blackberry) dense ass sticky buds that smell of fruity fresh blackberrys with potent OG pine-sol and earthy undertones. soo STINKY! the taste is as great as it smells! :smoke: here's some pics with flash on and off..

Attached Files:

8. Great stuff...like what I was getting recently...

9. In st Augustine for the week. Anybody wanna toke pm me.

image-1075873333.jpg

10. ZOMBIE KUSH!!

anyone pick up any e x o t i c lately?

11. wish I could...

12. It's Friday Floridians... What you smokin'? Tonight its Orange Bud from Dutch Passion. Oh yea

13. #613 charger07, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
    Here it's "Toledo Window Box". LOL

It's the last of a pickup I made up north while on vaca...comparing this to the sweet Florida herb I've been getting:smoke: is like comparing a 3 year old rental car with a new Ferrari. They'll both get you there, but...:eek:

Hopefully, I'll find some good herb:smoke::smoke: here near Tampa ASAP, if not sooner:):smoke::hello::cool:

14. I'm telling you guys, wait till college comes around! You can get the best bud just by asking someone young.

15. fire purpppp I wish I had some!!

16. Bad picture, good weed :smoke:

ForumRunner_20120723_112301.png

17. Anybody alive

18. Looks good, I'm sitting on Jack Herer and Blue Dream right now. The 407 has that fire all day!