Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FLORIDA DANK! FREE 8th of *Purple Trainwreck* dank pics !!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by krippyFLmonster, Feb 7, 2010.

1. free dank and its purple trainwreck? amazing!!! pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Fuuuuuuu I got some hashplant but that looks a lot better :(

3. damn bro fire shit what part of florida u from?
    +rep

4. west palm bro

5. what the eff?
    can i hear the story of how you got that for free?
    damnnn
    haha

6. damnnnnnnn

7. this. whats the deal?

8. sure lol...well my dealer had to re up on his dank and he had no ride and i had nothing else to do so..he said if i gave hime a ride to re up he'll smoke me out with a blunt of bahamian kush (check my other thread) and a free 8thh of his new dank..and his dank happened to be purple trainwreck..so a 45 min ride for 20 bucks gas and smoked out AND a free 8th..it was sooo straight :smoking::smoking::smoke:

9. hey I pmed you but idk if you got it so let me know if you didnt

10. yea i got it

11. Awesome pics indeed one of my fav strains! WPB What uP!! Lived in Stuart myself for 16 years :D :smoke:

12. yea! thats whats up..fl bud is getting gooddddd

13. Nice, Florida got flooded with dank this last year.

14. Florida has been tearing it up lately.
    I've been getting Blue Dream, Hindu Skunk, and a lot of other strains i think they're pumping out of SD on the west coast.

It's been everywhere.

15. Far cry from when I lived there, when good stuff was hard to come by and if you could find it you were going to pay for it. Use to be brick was all you could get :cool:

16. that looks really dank considering you got it free, nice bud man!

17. thanks everyone! this shit is truly fuego!!! :smoking::smoking::yummy::yummy:

18. thats some danky dank

19. like stanky stank! bump!

20. i have to agree....looks like fla may finaly be stepping it up a bit lately- last ime i was there(not so long ago) all the high end weed was not worth the price at all....and definitly didnt look anything like that at all!