Florida Buds

Discussion in 'General' started by ronnoc18356, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hey everyone I used to be on this site a ton but it's my first trip back in a couple years. I am now moving down to Daytona beach Florida and am just curious on how easy/hard it is to find some quality bud to chill on.

Thanks

Safe travels

2. I Wouldn't know about Daytona but where I live in SWFL is really hard unless you know someone and even then, their dealers may not be cool with it. I live in retirement central so not a lot of kids my age to ask...

3. Florida bud is insane, kind stuff almost year long. Hook ups and knowing people can get you a long way. Don't give up! It is possible to get stuff that looks like its from the stash jar.

4. Moved here 7mo ago, live in Orlando and haven't been able to find any yet. I know UCF is supposed to be the spot, but hard to find anything when you don't know anyone. Good luck man!

5. shit sometimes it just washes up on shore.

6. hey, im 19m in Punta Gorda, looking for people who wanna come out here and smoke in my steam room ( best clambake of your life)

7. i live in swfl and i havent even seen bad weed...

8. Volusia is amazing for bud. I can't remember the last drought or time I wasn't able to find some great tree. Best time of the year is coming up too. I'm a couple cities down but I imagine it would be very easy to find in Daytona. You're going to want to check out the strip, mostly Sea Breeze. 509 is pretty chill and has weekly beer pong. Check out the scene, be social and it'll eventually come around.

9. my homegirl lives in daytona :)

oh the buds are top notch :)