Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JakeMoyles, Jul 11, 2011.

1. #1 JakeMoyles, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    It's hard down here in Florida, as most of us Floridians know. I want to dedicate a thread strictly to Florida bud. If your from Florida, take a pic or a video and post it here. I know we got some flame down here, guys!:smoke:

Click please VV
    GrassityJackFrost.jpg

2. its hard down here? dude, florida is one of the biggest producers of sinsemillia in the country. im usually rolling in dank. that nug looks pretty tasty tho

3. aren't rules pretty strict over there? Bong use especially?

4. i mean the laws are strict for sure just dont be a dumbass. bongs are just as easy to get as anywhere else. the typical headshop rules are enforced pretty stricly but needless to say there are about four or five in a 15 minute vicinity of me. all carrying shit-to pretty high end.

5. #5 JakeMoyles, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    I'm pretty sure my friend called that Jack frost. I'll have another pick of a new batch tonight!
    BTW, This is around the PSL area.:wave:

6. lol it might be hard in psl but definitely not anywhere else, floridas basically the second california brotha. got dank comin in everyday

7. lol definetely not hard in psl bro i had like two dealers on my street

8. Everybody just assumes I'm talking about being able to buy. Obveously you can get your own weed if your on a sight about it. I'm talking about lawssss? Florida has one of the most strict laws and policy's for marijuana.

9. Florida is one of the worst states in the country to get nailed in with any little bit of herb. Also alot of what is in FL is imported, you will find alot of mids in FL.

10. it is hard out here but i always find the dankest medss

11. I'm not sure what this kid is talking about...no offense or negativity intended. I live in SoFlo and the only imports I see are dank from Cali and Oregon. Occasionally, we get shit called 'Zona, which is mids but I don't think its imported, actually I'm 95% sure its grow in the panhandle. Its just the Christmas Buds Florida starts to get around November usually but lately they have been a year around thing. Dealers down here for some reason or another stopped calling it Christmas buds and started calling it 'zona. Its just primo mids and by primo I mean great outdoor regs with not a seed in the bag...most of the time. We also get reggie brown brick from mexico and of course we get the Jamaican stuff as well, harder to find than you think...

As for the laws, yes Florida is not a state you want to fuck around and get pinched in. They will throw the book at you in order to get you to flip on your people for a lighter sentence...Then again I have seen them write a ticket and walk away with a pipe or small bag of weed and be done with it. I guess its all in the situation and how you deal with trouble...

12. I heard from growers you can grow all year there because the weather.. Should be plenty of bud.

13. There is def no shortage of dank in my area. I can easily get a hold of 3-5 different strains every week. Shipped strait from cali to my dealers door step...lol. Just got to make sure your tail lights are working so you don't get pulled over for some dumb shit and get caught. :smoke:

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I live in FL, but all my herb is from California. The local shit is too airy and leafy.

15. Hey I don't know who your calling a kid first of all so I do take offense to it & it as negativity! You think it was really necessary for you to say that couldn't you have just left that out and stated your comments and opinions. And #2 I am talking from my past experience I don't live in FL anymore thank god and also I base my information on 10+ years ago. So don't go assuming that I don't know what I am talking about, I see things have changed but that's the way it use to be when I lived in SFL FYI! Also quite frankly your mistaken because what you see most of the time there is mex brick and jam mids and it's not harder to find then you think cause it's everywhere by far more of that is imported into FL then high quality. Have a good day and take at easy buddy peace! :cool:

16. Lol. It's hard in Florida? Lol.

My friend and I went to Sarasota last year for three weeks and we had no trouble finding some Blue Dream and Thai Haze for 200 a half.

17. Starting to get some good bud in the 727. I'll have to post a pic or two when I get my digital.

18. Most def.. there is some good buds in the 941.. :smoke:

19. Gotta love Sofl for the heady glass and dank bud!

repin 305

20. Here's a northern light pick up from a ways back. It is 5.2 grams. Dense as fuck.

Attached Files: