Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud Sucks...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChrisTheHippie, Sep 13, 2009.

1. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']here in the 407 I only get dank:smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

407 all dayyyyyyy

2. 406 all day mothafuckas :cool: none of you could guess what area code that is.

3. I just moved to the 850 area!! Chill spot, pretty lowkey.. Havent met the right folks, so im hoping any of u in the 850 can hook a sista up!?!? Be kind, pass the blunt! Sharing is caring!! Lol !

4. Crippy! man i havent smoked some crippy since i moved up north in 2004!

5. Ayeeee 407 got that fire!

6. we get it in casselberry lol

if everyone had it then it wouldn't be good

[​IMG]

7. you got a hair in that bud ^ looks dank tho.

8. AT least someone has some...it's dry as fuck here in the 813.

9. #109 GanJahLov3, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    At least someone has some =(

10. Don't blame the state, blame the connects/yourself.

11. Consider yourself lucky, my connects in 732 are absolutely horrible and unreliable. Trying to pass off some dirt weed for dank thinking I'm a high school freshman who doesn't know any better.

12. lol @ all these floridians backing up their state...bud on this thread looks like 8/10 at best

13. #113 triplesix, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    There is dank in orlando examples: OG Kush(s) Sour D(s) All kinds of Purps, GDP, purple kush, purple trainwreck, pineapple express, blue dream, mango, juicy fruit, afghan goo, and some other more rare strains give or take in quality. Like stated before not everyone gets "the best" or it wouldnt be the best lol

as far as "most people" goes they get charged kripy prices for mids thats big buds but tons of hairs, fan leaves, and low THC, but considered high mids and goes for the same price as cali sometimes.

Never seen reggie or low mids

14. Does anyone know whats good with the space coast? I live in Melbourne and it seems like a fucking desert down here. I just moved down here a month ago and my search for a job and some type of connect has failed miserable. Guess im just gotta keep looking for both. Stay Green G.C

:)