Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud Sucks...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChrisTheHippie, Sep 13, 2009.

1. if u cant find it grow it.simple as that.

2. Nice how much was it?

3. check me out if any1 got sum fire trees in palm beach dont matter where ill come 2 u if need be but its really hard 2 get dat fire here the best thing we get is crippy ***** i want sum of dat haze pm me if u down here

4. Well Considering ChrisTheHippie has abandoned his thread, I'd say he is a FUCKING PIG

5. Tony, that 1st pick is all the way down here in Broward as I type this...mines has no smell but will put you on lock for 2 hours str8...then its time to eat and repeat...

6. this is an outdoor grow tread and you are trying to find hookups go check the local elm schools cop

7. lived in 850 for awhile and its expensive but steady dank up there your trippin. purples are everyday its not hard to find good sativas either.

8. Arizona is mids not dank, if ppl are selling it as dank then drop those people.
    I can get mango thats coing form miami, i can get cheese from cali, and the mids i get is from palm bay.

Just look harder.

9. yo i live right north of you in tarpon. i get good weed all the time. just picked up some lemon skunk. my buddy just picked up some type of OG Kush. there is a lot of dank roaming the streets round here man.

10. #70 Nutrition Facts, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    I know this is a super old thread...

but I use to CONSTANTLY see the dankest weed ever in casselberry around 2009

11. i used to live in florida that zona really inst dank its mid and should go for the 25 bucks a quad...and crip u can get a quad for 100 bucks..if u buying that zona and paying dank prices u getting ripped

12. i used to live near tampa for a long time, near the hard rock. i used to find some really high grade stuff near there. you can find real dank, you just gotta look.

13. You would think the UCF area would have insane amounts of dank but I haven't really seen anything too special...although if anybody could prove otherwise feel free to send me a pm...

14. I'm in the Tampa area, around UCF. I'll be here for a week, tryna find some bud. Can anyone give me a good spot to look? I figured around UCF there might be some. Can't wait to get bak to OHIO and hit my dealers crib. Thanks for the help!

15. @ thekiller, GOOD GOD! Yours is the only post I even payed attention to in this thread, HOLY MOTHER FUCK. : D

16. bud doesnt suck if your in Orlando(or atleast not for me) haha, you get some dank kush(mango[really easy to find] purp, etc.) and every other day you'll come across some stuff like AK-47, mauwie wowie, etc. haha

17. yo i live in apk too haha, theres alot of shrooms going around lately

18. Floridas always fucking dry.

19. good bud is all over the place, the only thing is it doesent find you (in most cases hehe) u have to find IT

20. #80 Lacrossefire9, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lemon skunk in the 727? Fuckk I wish I had your connection. All I can get is mids and right now I can't even get that. I've only found good stuff in Naples and Orlando. I hate 727 for the bud.