Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud Sucks...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChrisTheHippie, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I'm in Tallahassee and I've been getting nothing but the fruitiest smelling dank so far

2. #42 E92M3, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    Bud don't suck at ALL in FL. Just need to know right people

3. the supervillains are from st. thomas bro

4. florida bud is awesome , they got that crippppp

5. Dude my cousin lives down in baltimore, and he
    gets zips of some bomb mids for 100 a zip

6. if u cant find good bud in central FL i feel bad for you lol its not gonna be the best in the world but its easy to find some good crip...sometimes ppl try to rape u with the price

7. Don't shit talk the 850 cause you don't have a solid connect. I get dank buds nonstop for 50-70 depending on the quality. If its exotic shit from cali or any medi state its normally taxed cause of the risk they take getting it in the mail. Fort Walton Beach is definitely not dry, its fuckin flooding here.

8. I'm in sanford, and i get plenty of super dank for low here. Get a good connect, there not that hard. Lake mary/altimonte have some of the dankest bud ive smoked in awhile. AND BTW- anyone who trys to sell you "arizona" is stupid. Reggy dealers try to sell you that as mids and its nothing but shit dirt.

9. yea Arizona is crap idk why they call it that its not even from Arizona
    i can get 1/2 Onion for $150-180 in Volusia County of some super dank...dude sells pounds a day and always gettin new shit

10. The bud is great hear in southern california nothing but dank.

11. just wait dude once you start finding the right people it all comes in ^^

12. As everyone here has said... you just needa know the right people. I have a dealer right down the street from me :p ... I'm in Naples fyi, moving to Orlando - UTI schooling and grow my own.

13. This is a four page thread about a guy who does not have any connections, a guy you lives buy him that does and another dude who thinks he is a cop cause he has even better connections then theres every other post saying FL is either the bomb or the worst.

14. don't be an ass :rolleyes:

15. I've only found dank buds in Florida, Never came across a seed until I moved.

FUUUUUUUUUUU

16. Straight out of the 850.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. im in tally 850 and thers some really good dank up around leon but thers also alota over priced shit

if any1 else here in tally knows where to get dank for a low price hit me up for a price

18. Yeah, for the most part the panhandle sucks. :( But if you know the right people usually some good stuff comes around :)

19. I just picked up Granddaddy Purp, Lemon Haze, and GrapeWreck.

I'll be posting a pick-up thread later, shit is amazing.

The GDP smells like fruity pebbles, it's gorgeous.

Just gotta know the right people bro.

20. Also; I'm in Central Florida. Daytona/Ormond area.

Edit: I meant to edit my first post and ended up clicking quote, I feel like an idiot haha