Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud Sucks...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChrisTheHippie, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Extremely funky nugs can be found in Pensacola for at fair prices, its just about being in the right circles.

[​IMG]

2. its all about who you know bro.. good dank can be found anywhere near a good grower.

3. Yeah i'm in lake mary/longwood area, i find some decent nuggies, sour D hash too

4. all zona is a term for mids. The zona I get is pretty sweet, 30 for a quater. and he gives fat quaters (10 grams). I live right by florida mall.

5. I know my cousin & I use to get some fire when I use to live in winter park

6. Got some damn good bud in Miami, otherwise Florida does suck.. Generally.

7. Everyone talks up Miami bud I have been there and seen some good stuff but for the most part you can find dank all around the state of Florida. Just gotta know one guy and soon others will turn up.

8. Letting everybody know me and member d50416 met up and smoked all day yesterday. Great time, yay for gc friends!

9. Is there, like, any possible way for people on a forum for example to sell their shit or something? We only got shit around where I am in my church-infested, conservative town.

I just want somethin' dank for once.

10. preach

11. dude down here "arizona" is not even dank. the high is like a mix between kb and midz and is just extremely good mids. i pay that price for arizona the same price that i pay for midz

12. bro i live in west palm beach and arizona is really high mids

13. Its all about who you know. I need to meet more people, thats it, plain and simple.
    Where is the chill place to hang out and meet good folks in orlando?
    If you went to the Slightly Stoopid show at Hard Rock, youd know that the smoke is damn sweet in Orlando...

14. dude i can get anything from haze to kush im in cocoa beach man i can get some bomb ass mids its hard to find schwag or regs though and shrooms out of the ass man its not even funny how many i got this season

15. Go down to UCF area it's hard to find anything BUT good bud down there.

16. i live down university

theres a lot of dank around

17. I live in lake mary, round that area
    i have some Strawberry cough, and some Grape Ape, but no pictures of the cough yet :(

here's the grape ape
    and another unknown

18. It's all over the 407!!!!!!!!!! Most people around here smoke. Everyone from my lawn guy to my lawyer.:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. well i live in clearwater and had to drive an hour to spring hill to pick up what i found was pretty crappy =/ i need to find some better stuff i guess! i heard fla wasnt so good but you al are findin stuff?