Florida banning bongs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by B33PB33P, Apr 26, 2013.

1. "Inaccessible at stores down the street from schools."

So they want Florida teenagers to smoke out of cans and plastic bottles instead? Even from an anti drug standpoint, what does this even accomplish?

2. The "old farts" that came up with this law are so out of touch,
    they don't know you can make a pipe out dozens of household items.

And then there is the cigarette paper aspect.

More DIM ideas from the out of touch politicians.

3. This is the second time they passed that exact same law.

Nothing happened last time.

Edit: Im from Florida

4. Fuck Floridas leadership

5. Bongs don't mean water pipes im pretty sure.

6. No big deal, bong's have been illegal for sale in Australia for years and years. That's why we sell 'Oil Pourers' fuck knows why a oil pourer needs a cone piece.

Haha and some places, don't 'sell' bongs so to speak, they accept donations to their stores and with every donation of a certain ammount you'll receive a complementry gift of a bong.

7. I moved from port st Lucie to southern California and the only thing I can say is what took me so long! All the warmth, sun, & beaches. None of the humidity, bugs, thunderstorms.
    There all the roads are straight and flat and goo from swamp to swamp. From where I am, in the valley, all roads lead through the mountains. In the winter 30 min one way and I'm at the beach, 30 the other and I'm skiing..

Fuck Florida

8. Buy from an online head shop. Or buy a hookah.

9. Isnt it like a lot more expensive than psl?

10. That is north of la man

11. It really all balances out. You can make more money here, too. Psl is a ghost town.
    I've even heard it said a person can make a decent living growing for a co-op.

Just the ability to get in my truck, drive to the store, select the exact strain and method of delivery of my meds is so so so freaking awesome! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    I'm seriously messed up from lyme disease. The relief I get from weed is unmatched by any pharmacologic drug I was given. Having to hope I could find 'weed' was what FL was like. Then if I could find it it was one of 3 things: regs, mids, or krip.
    Here is my two cents of unrequested advice, flee FL like your pants are on fire.

12. I'm in the Inland Empire, San Bernardino county. Mentone, riverside, Colton, etc are just neighborhoods like any other middle class American suburb/small city.

13. ...says the guy who's never visited a head shop in an unfriendly MJ state...:rolleyes:

14. I built a few multi million dollar homes in Stuart on the water. Paul Simeon has a huge mansion on sailfish point. There's money there too :)

15. Another sad day in history.

16. when they were showing the bongs they have had pipes and hookahs on the screen are those still legal?
    and fuck florida for this bill that sucks big balls.

17. It seems this bill would take a large chunk out of tobacco shop business and cause it to move further online.

18. they allready passed that same law a while ago, and you can still buy them in stores

19. Yeah they call them "water pipes" at the head shops down here.