Florida Adventure

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by papagioia, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Just moved to Florida and germinated 5 seeds. Put them in organic soil and I'm planing on using Fox Farm products: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Open Sesame. They have plenty of sun light, I'm just worried about them getting too dry; which may result in over watering. Any experienced Florida grows with TIPS?

2. the FBI will be there shortly.

3. keep a real close eye on them. you really have to baby the shit out of them the whole way through. mainly due to fla's unpredictable weather

4. Will do...Thanks...

5. also watch out for spider's they'll eat the fuck out of your plants

6. what strain are u growing and do u have them in pots are the ground

7. They are planted in pots. One out of five of them sprouted today. It has four leaves on it. Should have them all spouted by the end of tomorrow. I'll post pics next week on the progress.

8. this has been a CRAZY rainy season, like that guy said above definitely baby sit them, they'll need a lot of care. started with 13, ended with 0 at the end of the month. too much rain -_-

9. I'm sorry to hear that you lost them ALL! I have a very close eye on them. When I woke up this morning I saw that 3 out of the 5 have sprouted. I am very siked...I hope by the end of the day the other two will come around.

How much water should I be giving them right now? I bought a spray bottle and I've been just lightly spraying the top of the soil daily because it gets very dry. The bottom of the soil is perfect. I just don't want to under or over water them. Any Ideas?

10. You'd get better tips in the marijuana cultivation section

11. I started week two yesterday and I'm down to 4 plants because one didn't take. They seem to be doing fine.

12. #13 Big Juice, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    The weather was kinda shitty the past few days.
    I was woke up at about 7am on tues from loud ass thunder and rain pinging off my window.

I got 6 (out of 18 originally) babies growing out back, pushing 3 months old.

I had to crawl out my window to move them against the house and out of the pouring ass rain.

I live with old religious people that are anti everything, so theyd wander why i was going out into a thunderstorm at 7am lol

One of em started popping seeds about a week ago and i had to segregate it out to the woods near the house