Florescent Lights - Lenght of Time Growing VS Size of Plants (VEG STAGE)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Peter Tosh Fan, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Simply a question concerning the size of my plants as they are a little over two weeks old (Germinated Seed to this point). I'm curious about their size and if they appear to be under what would be the norm for this point in time. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I'm using two 48 inch florescent lights (Daylight F40 Bulb/3050 lumens/6500K color temp & Sunshine F40 Bulb/2250 Lumen/5000K color temp.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I have attached several pictures for review and to develop an opinon, am I simply being impatient or is the growth of my plants a little behind the norm?

Attached Files:

2. seems fine to me

3. seedlings do a lot of growing underground, developing roots before they show off. You have 5300 lumens which is plenty. I'm not sure of the wavelengths of light that the 5000K light are beneficial. Color temp doesn't really relate to wavelength so I don't know exactly what the spectrum is.

[​IMG]