Flora 125 LED?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by midnight toker3, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Total newbie here but been reading for a while.  You guys rock.

Looking to do a small 2'x2' cabinet grow.  $$ is not really an issue.  Would rather get quality.  

Does anyone have any experience with the Flora 125 made by Northern Grow Lights?  Either with the light or the company?
    I haven't been able to find anything at all about this one.  Link is here:

http://www.northerngrowlights.com/flora150.php

I have also looked at the Intelligent Gro 90W, the DS100 (Diamond Series from Advancedlights), and also the Mars series (in that order).  The other reputable brands I found all had lights that were too large for this particular need (or they didn't publish their PAR charts.  I only seriously considered lights where I could see the PAR charts).  

The reason I lean towards the Flora is that it is fanless, whereas the Intelligent Gro has a fan (and it's a little more expensive).  I read somewhere that as a general statement the lights that are fanless could be considered to have a better design as, for one thing, it's just one more part that can break.  

Anyway, I think that some of you guys would be able to get us to the moon with some chicken wire, pvc pipe, and duct tape.  I really appreciate all the knowledge that I have been able to read and I thank you ahead of time for any input.