Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Floor weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyhimself1, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Yeah...Well my floor wasn't too messy, maybe a few crumbs and that, but I accidentally spilt my weed onto the floor, I've picked up most of it now and gotten rid of any visible crap I can see but would it still be safe to smoke?

Thanks

2. Yeah it's safe to smoke, IF YOU DON'T MIND DIEING THAT IS.

3. #4 JakeSnakeBake, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Was it on the floor for more or less than 5 seconds?

4. #5 Gerald Tarrant, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    OH MY GOD...NO DON'T!!!!!!!!

lol, jk. It should be fine bro. As long as it didn't soak in any chemicals or something like that, nothing will happen to it. We have all dropped or spilt our bowls and picked it up and put it right back in there lol. It's like tradition

5. man, ive picked weed out of my carpet soooo many times lol. Hair in it and all, i still smoke it :)

6. #7 ghostonvacation, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Yes, in that it is tradition for me to be stoned and drop shit.

:p

7. I've smoked bud that's been on the floor for way longer than that and am still alive you'll be good to blaze up

8. Thanks everyone =] I'm smoking the trainwreck in a bong now and it definitely feels alright

9. ha lol once in my old car there was some "weed" on the floor of the car so we load a little to test it out.... wasnt weed that was on the floor of the car some sort of grass or some shit lol.

10. You are not the only one :smoke:

11. Only thing fiend-ier is floor resin

12. dog grabs what ever hits the floor. ground coffee, weed and all foods. probably would be okay to smoke as long as it wasn't laying on the floor for days. idk 4 sure.

13. I've smoked weed that was on the floor for a couple of days before i noticed it and i'm fine.

14. [​IMG]