Flooding in twin cities

Discussion in 'General' started by Thadrought, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Damn it sucks. My town got flooded bad and a lot of people lost a lot of possessions. I don't think anyone was prepared because we get a lot of thunder storms and this was supposed to be no different. And our already troubled zoo lost a lot of it's animals. Sucks bad. I would have loved to find the missing polar bear tho

2. Dude.. I love this post. Links? Details? Polar bear!!?

I NEED more info :smoke:

3. Your location says you're a cheese head... Get the fuck out of my state Packer Backer...

4. #4 Thadrought, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Arent you a packer backer then? And some kid in Duluth made the funniest meme I've seen hahahaha. It shows him in a plastic tub pushing around with a broom in all the water hahaha.

:edit: I see you live in mn. I actually like the Vikings. But go swimming at wade bowl

5. Ironic, someone named Thadrought is posting about a massive flood.But I would stay inside if there is a polar bear out and about,cause you know it didn't die lol.

6. Apparently the polar bear never made it outta the zoo but there were seals cruising around town haha

Shits been crazy we have collapsed roads and cars floating around and the river is at least 10x its normal size

Oh and I saw that meme, good shit. Spent my whole morning cleaning out my room cause my basement was flooded

7. I'm sorry for your misfortune man. My gf/exgf's basement flooded and they lost their washer dryer water heater Xbox tv all that. I'm upstairs at my place but my landlords basement may be very flooded. He got stuck in two harbors. Are you in dtown I'm assuming?

8. that sucks. Some of my favorite music comes from The Twin cities lol

Are floods even common in MN at all?

9. Nothing like this.

10. Sounds kind of like...The end of days.

I'm goin' to watch this unfold...:cool:

11. So will I on my roof when the waters reach it lol. Just about every single house basement has some water in it, and about 50% are flooded enough you can swim in haha

12. Yeah dtown and I was lucky I just had my carpet soaked and som

13. Yeah dtown and I was lucky it just soaked through the floor and got my carpet and some small stuff but I know people who have ankle deep water in their house.

And this kind of flooding is so rare up here I think its the last thing people were expecting

14. Yeah I wasn't expecting it. I walked home from work in the rain. My ex gs place is about waist deep to someone 5' 9"

15. anyone who doesn't know what's going on here, it's on the cbs evening news right now.

16. pretty sure a polar bear would fuck you up bad

17. my towns getting raped by the rain gods right now..

18. President bush fucked me up bro

19. Yeah man I live 5 minles outside of duluth and shit is crazy! A huge hydro dam busted and took out the car bridge in front of it. Two towns with around 2000 people combined had a mandatory evac.

Wild wild.

20. This is crazy. One Duluth road looks like a earthquake went through it. But I walked home from work in this and I didn't think anything about it just another storm haha