The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

floatin on cloud 9

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Mar 2, 2003.

1. i thought i wasnt doin shit tonight but i might be goin out its 1;40 am IM LOVIN IT im gonna keep u updated! holdin it down im so happy
    im bout

ta get

so fuckin

waisted

cuz!

hell izy yizay

its a HUGE party

i got a feelin im gonna fight

ppl are talkin shit

time ta go!

2. behave yourself Stylez...I want you to be conscious enough to see my new sig in the morning :D

3. aight that fuckin sucked, was the biggest adrenaline rush for NOTHIN :(

seems im not gettin a ride cuz my boy passed out...got too high...n im not...eh well maybe next weekend.

...damn

p.s Lookin forward to that siggie ;)

4. beat about ya not getting to go... can't wait to see the siggie hempress :)

5. LOL...I fell asleep last night in front of the computer trying to make a new sig...so you'll have to wait another day :(

I'm trying to use a new program...I was using Photo Brush, now I'm trying Photo Shop 7.0, but I can't figure it out yet...poo.

Grasscity Deals Near You