Flirting co worker

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrettyLit, Mar 31, 2010.

1. what should I do? lol
    He won't take the hint that I have a boyfriend and I'm only interested in being friends with the guy.
    he keep's trying to ask me out on a date in which I turn him down on, also he always has his game on. what would be some trick's for him to take the hint that I'm not interested but only in his friendship? BTW his really persistent:eek:

&& I'm friends with all my other co guy's and they get it, it's just him.

2. Try, "I won't go out with you, I have a boyfriend that I like already, we can friends."

maybe add, "Stop flirting with me all the time please."

3. lol I've done that
    he agree's that we should be friends and that he would stop with all the compliment's and flirting but he continues to do so and he does it on purpose.
    he lets it drip down his lips every time he drops the hint.

like I said his game is on and it's like ughh we're at work?!
    and I have NO time for his games. man I got some dying flowers to worry about!~

4. Well you already told him and he acknowledged your statement, so don't feel obligated to give him anything.

He might just be one of those guys thats always 'playin' and working his game anywhere and everywhere.

It seems like he would at least stop macking at work, but I guess not.

Just tell him upfront, if he's as much of a player as he acts he'll deal with the rejection pretty well lol Although i realize you have tried this approach already :smoking:

5. what are examples of "flirting" that he does when you think he is flirting with u? maybe he is just being friendly

6. Threaten him with sexual harrasment that should put him in his place

7. Tell him you have a dick.

8. "I have a boyfriend"

It's that easy.

9. seems as if you like all the attention and flirting, maybe, you're looking for someone to say try it out and experiment, i'm not sure. i will tell you, however, it comes across as if you're interested and feel guilty, then again i could be completely wrong. i'd say, it sounds like you're having trouble thinking about him.

10. swift kick to the nuts should do the trick

11. Does it really bother you that much? Most girls like that sorta attention. I could see how the whole asking you out thing would get annoying especially if you keep saying no, but the flirting?? All of the girls I flirt with at work are in relationships of some kind or another and they don't mind at all. I dunno when I flirt it's just fun n games though, some guys are kind of aggressive.

Maybe, just pull him aside and just have that real serious look on your face. If he still doesn't get it just tell him you'll take it to management and let them deal with it.

12. Tell him if he doesn't stop you'll report him to HR. that usually works

13. #13 PrettyLit, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    he actually mentioned that too.
    how people should experiment instead of being in a committed relationship.
    I told him that I'm not a cheater and I don't believe in any of that.
    apparently him and his ex gf had that relationship going on and it turned out wrong.

hmm I'm use to flirting when I'm single
    I guess it's just really hard when someone is telling you all this at work
    and you have a man waiting at home.
    I even went as far as to tell him we're not meant to be~
    he get's, it he won't just acknowledge it.

LOL not at all but every time he come's up to me he always spits his game and
    when I just had a good conversation with my other co guy without any of that.

well his asked me on a date about 4 times already.
    his told me his extremely attracted to me, and that he would want to kiss my lips.
    he even offered me a threesome.
    LOL that just said he wanted to sleep with me pretty much.

yeah I had the same idea about that too, maybe he doesn't know how to deal with rejection and his cooping by always spitting his game till it die's down to just friends.

if it continues I'll take it to HR, but I usually don't like people getting into trouble.

thanks for all the response blades & bladies!~

14. OK OK OK I'm a dude first off. Yeah, some of us like to spit game all the time, but this dude is weird. He offered you a threesome? If you were my girlfriend and you told me this, I would knock his teeth out back to his molars. If I were you, I would pick a deadline to give him to see if he stops it, if he keeps going past your deadline (say another week or so), tell your boyfriend and tell your boss. Him saying he wants to kiss and have a threesome is enough for you to sue him, much less get him fired. I know either of those may not be what you want, but for some people that's what it takes for them to realize they are taking it way too far.

15. Exactly, this is something you should of already brought up with your boyfriend and he should talk some sense into this fool. I know if my girlfriend had this problem I would have to have a nice little "chat" with this ass.

16. Just fucking ignore him god damn.

17. this...its kinda ironic i just attended a meeting about sexual harrassment in the workplace this morning. It shouldnt be tolerated

edit: dont even threaten...report it immediatly

18. this...:smoking:

19. Take photo of boyfriends penis.

Bring photo to work.

Show this guy said photo.

Start licking the photo infront of him sexually.

Tell him that this penis, not the photo, has been in your mouth quite a plenty and you'd be more than happy for him to kiss you.

If he tries, back off and call him gay.

if he doesn't try, call him a pussy and if by calling him a pussy makes him try to lean in for one, then back off and call him gay on this one too.

works for me everytime.

:confused:

20. Tell him to fuck off. Seriously if you've tried to discourage him from acting this way as much as you say you have and he still won't stop then there is no reason for you to be friends with him. You're only encouraging it by giving him any attention and it should be pissing you off by now. Obviously he wouldn't be a very good friend if he can't respect your relationship or your decision to respect that relationship.

Also, you're bothered enough by it to post here for advice but just not talking to him has never come to your mind? Maybe you enjoy his flirting a bit more than you're willing to admit.