Flipping to flower questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Jul 22, 2017.

1. So I just topped my plants. Will be flipping to flower in a day or two... right before I topped, I transferred to the girls to there finishing pots. My question is should I allow the plants to soak up all the nutes in the fox farm soil before flip or should I go ahead let it get the last bit of nitrogen then start feeding it bloom nutes after the first couple weeks?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go right into bloom nutes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I usually flush then go into bloom immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If u just transplanted i most likely wouldnt feed for 2 weeks in that soil. If so id do like 1/4 tsp per gallon. I up potted for flower feed 1ml of tigerbloom week 3 of bloom and still had nute burn. I fed only 3 times in flower. But make sure to have cal mag in the next cpl weeks for when you start having cal mag deficiency

• Like Like x 1
  5. Be good to flip whenever tho

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is one reason I don't like working with rich soil and bottle feeding. I wouldn't feed it for probably a week or two. Who knows. If you used promix/perlite then you would have all the control of the feeding schedule. You put it in foxfarms hands until the soil is depleted a little while.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's what I'm concerned about. Usually don't want to give it too much nitrogen during flower. But would that little bit even be of a concern ? As far as the nitrogen in the soil?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I continue to feed a good amount of nitrogen all the way to week 6-7 of flower. I just also add a bloom booster so the feed goes more in the p&k direction but I'm still feeding lots of nitrogen. It's easy to tell when you've given a little too much really once you get some experience.

• Like Like x 1