flip the pillow?

Discussion in 'General' started by ugeman420, Jun 20, 2003.

?

do you flip the pillow

1. yes sir i do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no sir i don't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I used to more often, but not too much anymore.

Ive woken up at the opposite end of my bed before, with my head at the end, and my feet up on my pillow.

2. yep.

3. hell yes. in fact, sometimes i'm guilty of MULTIPLE flips. cold pillow against the cheek is the best. i always wondered if they made chilled pillows. they make heat blankets, etc. so why not pillows that stay chilled? something to look into...hmm...

4. I flip the duvet, too...

5. Hahaha, that's hilarious. I always flip my pillow, the cold side is so nice.

I also call the TV remote a "flipper" and sometimes a video game controller a "paddle".

6. likes a nice cold pillow.... i call the tv remote a control though

7. both flip my pillows and my sheets...

8. I sleep flat on my face so I have to go through like 50 different positions for the pillow before I find a comfortable spot that's cool and sturdy enough.

That's a damn good idea.

9. I am a pillow-flipper, but I also like to just put my arms under the pillow and get some lovely cool arms of excellence.

10. genuine pillow flipper right here
    and i some times find my pillow s ten feet away from me
    i might tape myself in the night and see what i do when im asleep
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

11. I sleep with my windows wide open through the winter, too! I just prefer it- I can wrap myself up in a comfy little coccoon without getting too hot.

BTW can anyone else not see the word Coccon without remembering that cheesy advert that used to be on SO many videos I swear...

12. I love having it be so cold out and being in the tightes ball that is the perfect temperature. Rivals the feeling of being high.

13. i have 6 pillows on my bed, for MAXIMUM flipability.

ive always got a chilly pilly...

you know..

a chillow pillow :D